kindness is a good thing, but it should be seen مہربانی ایک اچھی چیز ہے، لیکن اسے دیکھنا چاہیے۔

  



  The real meaning of kindness:

Kindness is characterized as the nature of being agreeable, liberal, and accommodating.

Kindness is a good thing, but it should be seen.  

It is mentioned once that a hawk was flying around in search of prey.  Suddenly he looked down and was surprised to see that a lion was walking a goat sitting on his back and feeding the goat with fresh grass has been.

The incident was surprising, Baz decided to remove his surprise.
When the lion took down the goat and moved around, the hawk came to the goat and asked, "What is the matter with the goat?"

 The lion is your biggest enemy, but why is he showing you so much love?
The goat smiled and said that once there was a flood in the river and many animals were washed away, among them was this lion who was a small cub at that time and was about to drown. I felt sorry for him and I saved him. is with and has become young by drinking my milk
Now it considers me as its mother and is repaying my favor in this way with love.
There is no room for any animal in the forest to look at me the wrong way, it will tear him apart if he tries to tease me.

The goat was surprised and asked if it is such a good thing to do kindness to the goat.
After a few days, the falcon saw a rat drowning in the icy water. Covered with feathers so that the rat can get warm and recover. 

Meanwhile, the falcon's eye was struck and the rat regained consciousness and the rat cut the falcon's body and it turned nine-two-eleven. He reached the goat and narrated the whole incident
The goat said, "You didn't listen to me completely and flew away. At the end, I said kindness is a good thing, but it should be seen. I did a favor to a lion who is the king of the jungle."
He is brave and powerful, and he has rewarded my kindness with greatness.
You did a favor to the mouse, which is a mean animal, so he returned the favor in a mean way

if you have any doubts . plz let me know

Previous Post Next Post